Simple Bathroom Repairs and Remodels
At GEM, we do not limit ourselves to JUST minor repairs to your bathroom, if you want to replace a broken sink, faucet or toilet, your are left with finding matching accessories, which can be difficult. Yes, we can replace shower heads, repair broken or missing tiles, and re-caulk around your shower, But, your home should look exactly the way you want it to. If you don’t like the way your bathroom looks and you have the means to change it, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t hire an experienced bathroom remodeler. From start to finish, GEM promises to treat you and your home with the utmost respect.
Reasons to Remodel the Bathroom
There are a number of reasons why you might consider remodeling your bathroom. Perhaps the most obvious reason is to update its aesthetic so you’re proud to show it off to guests. You might also consider putting in a large bathtub or a sophisticated shower to make your bathroom more comfortable. Finally, remodeling your bathroom is a great way to boost your property’s value. The average bathroom remodel yields a return of investment of about 60% percent.
Bathroom Remodel Considerations
To get the most out of your new bathroom, you have to make sure you do it absolutely right. GEM can provide valuable insight into the planning and design of every aspect of your remodel.
- Fixtures: A remodel provides an excellent opportunity to update your bathroom’s bathtub, shower, and sink fixtures.
- Flooring: Bathroom floors must be able to handle moisture. Most people go for ceramic or natural stone flooring for their bathrooms.
- Cabinetry: Your new bathroom’s cabinetry should be both practical and elegant, let us help you determine which type of cabinetry best suits your style and needs.
- Counters: There are several countertop materials to choose from, including quartz, granite, and limestone. GEM can help you explore the advantages of each countertop material.
- Walls: Lastly, you’ll need to decide whether you want drywall, tile, or another material for your walls. Tile is perhaps the most popular and practical choice for bathroom walls—especially for the bath and shower area.
The choices are endless! So call GEM
today for an estimate at: 907-223-4666